* They don’t “get” your business… They don’t take the time to understand what you’re about and what you do, never mind what you want to achieve.
* They never talk about ways to help you increase your profits… For some reason they don’t seem to be interested in helping you increase your earnings.
* They are not proactive in saving you tax… They never try to find solutions to help you pay less tax. Instead they simply fill out your tax return, prepare your financial statements and send you a bill.
* They’re never available… When you stumble across those urgent problems or requests, they can never offer you the time you need.
* They’re late on things… You’ve had unexpected tax liabilities, penalties and interest charges, even when you’ve submitted everything on time.
* They seem unable (or unwilling) to explain things in a way you can understand… No matter how hard you try you can’t get them to communicate in Plain English.
* They’ve passed you down the “food-chain”… After your first meeting you’ve never been able to get any time with the senior partner you first met.
* You never know what or when they will charge you… For some reason they charge you unexpected or additional fees without warning
Great example of what good customer service should be! Pauline Ho and her team at Laus Consulting are an absolute pleasure to work with!
– Recent Google Review
When you’re a small business owner you can often feel like you’re all on your own.
For more than 25 years, Pauline Ho has helped countless businesses increase profits and ensured the IRS kept their hands out of her clients’ pockets.
“I treat my clients' businesses like my own when it comes to doing everything possible to ensure they are in a safe place.”